Options

RE: Passed N+ with 806 marks now have QUESTION about 270!!!

salmanrazisalmanrazi Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello guyz!!
NEW MEMBER!!
This is the very first time I am posting my question to this website. First of all I want to THANK for all the guyz who have put together any stuff for N+ on this website. I just passed N+ with 806 marks today :) . To be very honest for N+ i just read the material on technotes+ transcender. Now I am planning to go for 270. Can anyone tell me if I study these TECHNOTES + TRANSCENDERS+ MEASUREUP. Would these material be sufficient to pass the exam or do i need more stuff to pave my path. Any help/comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I got a couple of more exam objectives to cover in 70-270 TechNotes, which will be online in a couple of weeks. Regardless, yes, I think that combination will work just as well as it did for your network+ exam. It's important that you have experience with, or access to, Windows XP.

Good luck!
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats on your Network+ pass. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Thanks alot for your prompt reply!!.... Yeah i started reading the notes on techexam and they are very gud... I was wondering can you please compile the notes in pdf file just like the other certs so we can print them out and have it handy....I am planning to write XP next week if i would be able to cover the stuff by this weekend...let c what happens!!!.. Once again thanks alot for your feedback(Johan Hiemstra and Proengo)!!
  • Options
    sxiboysxiboy Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sxiboy wrote:

I think he was referring to the Windows XP technotes pdf.
  • Options
    sxiboysxiboy Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    woops Sorry about that, wrong section... icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    salmanrazi wrote:
    Thanks alot for your prompt reply!!.... Yeah i started reading the notes on techexam and they are very gud... I was wondering can you please compile the notes in pdf file just like the other certs so we can print them out and have it handy....I am planning to write XP next week if i would be able to cover the stuff by this weekend...let c what happens!!!.. Once again thanks alot for your feedback(Johan Hiemstra and Proengo)!!

The PDF versions of the TechNotes will be made available only after I finished writing for all the exam objectives. The free version 70-270 PDF (nearly 150 pages) should become available this month (March), I hope to finalize a special edition in April (writing MS questions takes a 'bit' more time than CompTIA questions). For now I suggest printing the printer-friendly versions.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Once againa thank alot every one .... If I would be of any help . dont hesitate to ping me. THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS GUYZ!!!