Options

New Xbox360

RouteThisWayRouteThisWay Member Posts: 514
So my girlfriend is awesome and bought me an Xbox360 for my birthday last week. She also picked up CoD: Black Ops for me and I am lovin it.

I decided to purchase Gears of War 1 and 2 for a total of $8.00, which is awesome of course.

Any other games I should go back and play? I am obviously LTTP on this :)

Also, my live Gamertag is: Buffalo Dip

Just incase anyone wants to add me :)
"Vision is not enough; it must be combined with venture." ~ Vaclav Havel

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It depends on what type of games you enjoy playing. If your into RPG's you must play Mass Effect. If you primarily play shooters then I would add Dead Space to the list. It's a great game with an awesome survival horror theme. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It depends on what type of games you enjoy playing. If your into RPG's you must play Mass Effect. If you primarily play shooters then I would add Dead Space to the list. It's a great game with an awesome survival horror theme. :)

Mass Effect 1 & 2 would be a great pickup. ME2 is severally hindering my MCDST prep!
  • Options
    steve13ad wrote: »
    Mass Effect 1 & 2 would be a great pickup. ME2 is severally hindering my MCDST prep!

It affected me as well when I was preparing for the Network+ exam.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    stuh84stuh84 Member Posts: 503
    If you get into the GoW games, give Vanquish a try. It's a bit short, but its incredibly fun. Take Gears Of War, put it in a colonised space station, and add about 5 times the freneticness of GoW and you've got it.
    Work In Progress: CCIE R&S Written

CCIE Progress - Hours reading - 15, hours labbing - 1
  • Options
    Vanquish is another great game from Platinum Games very fun!!

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Gears of War is definitely a keeper; I had it since day 1 and almost entered MLG with a team I played with :). ME2 is a great pick as well.

If you get Kinect, Dance Central's where its at.
  • Options
    Gears of War is definitely a keeper; I had it since day 1 and almost entered MLG with a team I played with :). ME2 is a great pick as well.

If you get Kinect, Dance Central's where its at.

I couldn't agree more!! icon_cool.gif

• Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think you should look into getting Battlefield Bad Company 2. I like it much better than COD: Black ops.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S