Options

Anybody try Microsoft IT Academy text for 291

jfmcaninchjfmcaninch Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well my adventure in studying for this test has been off and on for 2 years. I get close to writing and get sidetracked. I have booked the exam for February 7th. I studied MS Press and Microsoft IT Academy text along with Oreilly's MCSE in a Nutshell. My exam sim software is Transcender. I think I have a winning team of books. Was wondering your opinion specifically on the Microsoft IT Academy text 70-291 text?

My plan is to use Microsoft IT Academy text for 291, 293 and 294 along with the additional resources above and be finished by end of May at latest then continue down MCITP 2008 EA upgrade track. I have Comptia Electives (A+,N+,S+) and electives from MCSE 2000.

Thanks!
Currently studying for 70-410 hoping to write June 2016 with end goal of MCSE:Server Infrastructure

Comments

• Options
    someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    jfmcaninch wrote: »
    Well my adventure in studying for this test has been off and on for 2 years. I get close to writing and get sidetracked. I have booked the exam for February 7th. I studied MS Press and Microsoft IT Academy text along with Oreilly's MCSE in a Nutshell. My exam sim software is Transcender. I think I have a winning team of books. Was wondering your opinion specifically on the Microsoft IT Academy text 70-291 text?

My plan is to use Microsoft IT Academy text for 291, 293 and 294 along with the additional resources above and be finished by end of May at latest then continue down MCITP 2008 EA upgrade track. I have Comptia Electives (A+,N+,S+) and electives from MCSE 2000.

Thanks!

I never heard of them.. I"m using Press book and CBT nuggets for my exam.
  • Options
    Jarhead2011Jarhead2011 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    also never heard of it. Im using MS Press, Testout and transcender for my exam 70-291.
    im planning on writing it on the week of the 14th FEB.
    Good luck!
    "Getting information off the internet is like drinking water from a fire hydrant" - Michell Kapor
    2013/2014 Certifications
    CCNA R&S Project Management SQL 2008/2012
    Currently Reading: Network Warrior 2nd Ed.