Security+ Audio Files Now Available from Darril Gibson

erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
Well, got an e-mail from Darril Gibson today about him having Get Certified Get Ahead, "the good book" on audio. If you want the book that has helped the majority of TE'ers pass Security+ on audio-format, see below:

Hello,

Several people (and perhaps you're one of them) have been asking me about audio files for the CompTIA Security+ Get Certified Get Ahead book for several months. Well, we finally have them. As someone interested in this book, I thought you may like to know they are now available.

Nathan Collins, a professional voice actor, just completed the recordings and he did an excellent job.

The entire package includes over 3 1/4 hours of audio read directly from the CompTIA Security+ Get Certified Get Ahead book. The audio files include all of the Remember blocks from each chapter which reinforce key testable material. A second MP3 file for each chapter includes all of the questions, answers, and explanations from the chapter. The package includes 21 MP3 files..

The price for the entire package is only $9.99 and you can download a free sample from this page: http://sy0-201.com/BuyNowAudio.htm.

If you've already passed the Security+ exam, congratulations! I wish you the best of luck on your next adventure, but feel free to pass this on to someone else seeking this certification.

Best regards,

Darril Gibson

Comments

• Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Well, got an e-mail from Darril Gibson today about him having Get Certified Get Ahead, "the good book" on audio. If you want the book that has helped the majority of TE'ers pass Security+ on audio-format, see below:

This is great news! Will the Kindle version install on a Nook? If it is just a PDF I think it will work for me,
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Another great tool from the master of Security+ icon_thumright.gif
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Jack2 wrote: »
    This is great news! Will the Kindle version install on a Nook? If it is just a PDF I think it will work for me,

Ummm...the Kindle version is an ebook, not a PDF. I do not believe you can put an Amazon ebook on a Nook without doing some crazy ebook coversion.

Your best bet is viewing the Kindle version on PC.

This is about Get Certified Get Ahead on audio-book format, and read by an actual human instead of the Stephen Hawking-like Text-To-Speech voice. Some folks are aural learners as opposed to visual and this might help those who are.

The Nook plays MP3s like the Kindle does, so you can pop the MP3s on the Nook. The price is still $9.99 to boot! LOL.
  • TNT143TNT143 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jack2 wrote: »

Kindle book versions will NOT work on the Nook, at least according to the B&N lady I talked to. Kindle editions are proprietary to Amazon and won't work with the nook, but if its a PDF version it will.

Wish I had this before the exam... could've listened at work... still going to buy, but I had a hard time getting the free sample to load...
    WIP
    Project+
    MS: Info. Sys Mgt/Info Security

:thumbup: Achieved
    Security+
    ITIL Foundations v3
  • cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just pulled the trigger...I can't wait :)