How close is the CIW Java script exam to the Crammaster practice tests?

How close is the CIW Java script exam to the Crammaster practice tests?

I am hitting 95-100% on the practice exams. I have the voucher to schedule the test before the end of the month. I will try the skill path test also, I know those are tougher than the real thing most on the time.
WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014

Comments

• thomas130thomas130 Member Posts: 184
    To be honest when it comes to programming you better off showing your ability through a portfolio rather than a certification.
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    thomas130 wrote: »
    To be honest when it comes to programming you better off showing your ability through a portfolio rather than a certification.

He's a WGU student and the CIW Javascript cert is a requirement for his program (mine too, but I won't be dealing with it until March).

Jack, have you looked at the mcmcse.com guide?
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    erpadmin wrote: »
    He's a WGU student and the CIW Javascript cert is a requirement for his program (mine too, but I won't be dealing with it until March).

Jack, have you looked at the mcmcse.com guide?

I have looked at the McMSCE Guide, pretty straight forward.

Just wondering if anyone else had progressed through this course at WGU.

I have been in IT for *0years, Even published 20+ palm os PDA apps and supporting VB desktop applications.

Looking forward to the Microsoft tests, even though I work with the subject matter daily as a Network Manager at a University.
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014