CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I've been looking at this for a while. Has anyone used it? I could use some input from whoever used it because packet tracer isn't going all that well for me. I've used GNS3 but it slows my computer down to the point where I have to restart it after I'm done using it.

Amazon.com: CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator (9781587202162): Wendell Odom: Books
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• phonetic.manphonetic.man Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have it.
    I have only spent about an hour with it; but it is easy to use, fairly straightforward and I like the program. With that said, I am going to use it with GNS3 too so that I have both places to lab (and NetSim program gives me ideas to lab).

If you can get a good explanation of how to setup and use GNS3, like Jeremy Cioara's explanation, then that would be a far better program as you have access to "real" hardware and can use any functional command (rather than rely on what someone adds to a program).

HTH
    Currently studying: Backup Academy, CWNA, MCSA:08, iBoss ISCP