Options

tear it apart!

dirtyharrydirtyharry Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Please, as another post said: Destroy my resume.
dirtyharry

XXXXXXXXXXXX Cell: XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX Home: XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX@XXXX.com

Work Experience:

ISP SOMETHING
(6/08-Present) Operations Center Technician / Dispatcher
some city, some state

Duties: Provided excellent customer service and support to residential and commercial customers by phone. Products and services supported include: DS0, DS1, web, email, DNS and domain hosting. Utilized various information systems for management of trouble tickets, network information, diagnostics and coordination of field forces. Scheduled field technicians for appointments with customers. Configured, managed and monitored DSLAMS, Cisco switches and routers, Zhone, Adtran and Adit eqiupment.

SOME COMPUTER STORE
(11/2004 - 4/2007, 1/08-6/0icon_cool.gif – Technology Sales Representative
some city, some state

Duties: Provided customer service by phone and at the retail counter. Handled sales, POS system, complaints, and returns. Advised students on software and hardware. Maintained the store front and retail space. Learned the extensive catalogs of Dell, Apple, Cisco and Microsoft to better understand needs of students and staff. Achieved Gold level in Apple product knowledge. Met sales goals.

SOME UNIVERSITY
(4/07 –10/07) IT Analyst I
some city, some state

Duties: Daily work was self-directed and consisted of making appointments with students, staff and faculty to address computer issues. Utilized a trouble ticketing system to manage and organize resolution of issues (Remedy). Assisted Senior IT analysts in implementing and maintaining enterprise level computers and information systems for the Division of Student Affairs, Student Housing, Student Commons, Recreational Sports and other departments. Supported and used Lotus Notes, MS Office, Active Directory, ImageNow, card access systems, MS Exchange, MS Server 2000 – 2003, Debian, Symantec Ghost and AntiVirus and other software used in large deployments. Tested the campus network with Fluke devices and troubleshot Cisco switches and routers.

Education:

SOME UNIVERSITY (08/2004 – 12/2009)
some city, some state
Degree: B.A. history

Certifications:
CCENT
CompTIA Network+

it wouldn't let me attach the file...

Comments