Options

Study Advice?

DEION10DEION10 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Webmaster or anyone please tell me what should mainly focus on to study 70-218 and passed it. Or should I used my old formula; ExcamCram, Microsoft's self-paced kit, Transcender, index cards ,and my own personal notes. All this takes about two months of hard nose studying. Being just passed 70-215, i want to keep to momentum going. Basicly is there an easy way of studying icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You can expect to be questioned on any of the 'Skills being measured' listed on this page: www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-218.asp
    It's actually fairly detailed overview of the exam topics (compared to some other MS exams).
    Or should I used my old formula; ExcamCram, Microsoft's self-paced kit, Transcender, index cards ,and my own personal notes.
    If that works for you, you should continue to use the same formula, though in this case you may not need a second book, considering a lot of 70-210 and 215 information will be repeated. Although there's a lot of reading in the 718 exam, it's one of the more easier Microsoft exams, so if you stick to the exam objectives, and perform the related tasks on a 2000 server, you should do fine.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I think if you just keep with your current study regiment, you should be good. If you look at the objectives for 218, you'll see a lot of carry over from 210 and 215.
    i remain, he who remains to be....