Options

Tomorrow @ 10

Tomorrow I get back on my path toward MCSE after swerving over to Security+ and CCNA for a bit.

I think CCNA has helped me a bit - Todd Lammle's book helped me understand subnetting in a way no other source so far has, and I feel like I know RIP and OSPF in general pretty well at this point.

The PKI/NLB/Clustering stuff I've labbed up as best I could. It's hard to really simulate clustering especially in small, virtual environment.

I feel pretty confident, but as always, wish me luck.
"Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi

Comments

• Options
    gatewaygateway Member Posts: 232
    Best of luck with it! I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Blogging my AWS studies here! http://www.itstudynotes.uk/aws-csa
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    NLB isn't too bad to lab up on. Real clustering is a bit more difficult.

Good luck!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    jmritenourjmritenour Member Posts: 565
    That didn't go well at all. I was way off my game today. Even by MS standards, the questions were very wordy, and I had to read, re-read, and read again, and still couldn't figure out what I was being asked.

Thank goodness for second shot. I'm gonna study up a few more weeks and give it another go. Pretty discouraging, but you can't pass them all the first time.
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awww man, I hate to hear that. Well, hopefully your testing center won't close before you retake it like mine did! LOL icon_sad.gif
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]