Comments

• Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Man, that'd be nice to get/have.
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Where do I sign up? Seriously, that does sound interesting. I'm looking forward to something like this maybe 3 years from now. My favorite part:

"Important Notice: Friends, family, individuals, or organizations may be interested to learn that you are an applicant for or an employee of the CIA. Their interest, however, may not be benign or in your best interest. You cannot control whom they would tell. We therefore ask you to exercise discretion and good judgment in disclosing your interest in a position with the Agency. You will receive further guidance on this topic as you proceed through your CIA employment processing."

At Thanksgiving dinner when they ask you where do you work you'll be like "I' work for the government". When they ask what do you do... "Stuff".
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    just say a work at the dmv ... no one want to know more about that
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I respect the men and women who work in the intel community, in support positions, and in more... nontraditional roles. Heck, If I was a civilian, I could probably apply...
  • Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    At Thanksgiving dinner when they ask you where do you work you'll be like "I' work for the government". When they ask what do you do... "Stuff".

... I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you icon_lol.gif
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • Options
    Sounds GoodSounds Good Member Posts: 403
    cyberguypr wrote: »

I'm not at liberty to divulge such information. icon_wink.gif
    On the plate: AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
    Scheduled for: Unscheduled
    Studying with: Linux Academy, aws docs