Options

Eigrp metric calculator

AkiiiAkiii Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
Don't know if you guys ran into this before but i think this calculator is really usefull and saves time!

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8176

Comments

• Options
    esswokesswok Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks wish I could have had that when i was in taking my route exam, I think I lost a few points on my exam in this area.
  • Options
    wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    If Cisco are so focused on making their exams more "real world", then why on earth don't they let you use calculators on the exams?

I doubt that any employer would tell their engineers that they have to do all calculations in their head!
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    wbosher wrote: »
    If Cisco are so focused on making their exams more "real world", then why on earth don't they let you use calculators on the exams?

I doubt that any employer would tell their engineers that they have to do all calculations in their head!

It is the mindset that you should understand it fully by yourself, because it is yourself that is getting certified.

Kind of like, I wouldn't pay a tax person to do my tax's if all they used was turbotax.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.