Options

Taking Sec+ Wednesday

PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
Finally have the funds to take the exam. I've been ready for years, and wish I would have gotten it before 2011, but you know how that goes. :)

Any last minute study tips? :) I've read several books, watched videos, and ventured into the realm of the CEH for additional topics. :)

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on exam!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    Personally, I know I'll pass this one with flying colors. Reading Darill Gibson's book seemed like a good review, with little new material. I've been dabbling in security topics for a while now, both hands on and reading.

This one is going to be easy. The BEAST (70-291) comes next (after a short vacation at the ocean) and will be my third and final attempt. That one, I'm worried about! :)

Thanks for the luck, guys! :) I think just some quick review tomorrow night and right before the exam should get me through some of the "gotchas". :)
  • Options
    Passed with an 838. :) I was 1 minute from being late and not being able to take it... Wife was shopping, and had to wait until she was done and race to the center... VERY CLOSE! :)
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    wow, congratulations, man I would never go shopping on an exam day :D. was it a hard exam?
  • Options
    NickDogNickDog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man! Good luck on your next cert!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on passing your exam!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass .....icon_cheers.gif
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing the exam and good luck on the BEAST!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    Decide what to be and go be it.