Who can sell me the MS 70-219 Book?

xman76xman76 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am looking for the Self-Paced Training Kit for 70-219, second edition, from Microsoft, hardcover.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You may wish to try:

HERE

and

HERE

If you haven't already.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • xman76xman76 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I already tried there...
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    xman76 wrote:
    I already tried there...

Was figuring you may have. Those are my most reliable/trustworthy places to look.

How about 'Google' for independent sellers? Perhaps someone may have an obscure copy on a shelf icon_confused.gif:
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • CherperCherper Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Check Half.com. They have a lot stuff that you wouldn't think of. Their prices are usually much better than going through some of the other out of print book sites.
    Studying and Reading:

Whatever strikes my fancy...
  • xman76xman76 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah. I have search on half/yahoo/google/amazon/bn.com...

No luck!

That is why I was thinking that probably somebody that already used it may sell it to me for a reasonable price.