Options

Now this is just funny.

Now this is just darn funny. I'm supposed to start at Cisco tomorrow. But now my start date has been pushed again to Monday. Manager at Cisco said he doesn't want me to start tomorrow because the engineers I will be working with and bring me up to speed are swamped this week, so he doesn't want me sitting idle for 3 days doing nothing.

In the meantime I connected with the other guys at Cisco I interviewed with and almost landed the job the month prior on LinkedIn. They congratulated me, and since they work in the building next door wanted to do lunch. THEN he told me they let one of their contractors go because he was full of crap and didn't know anything and asked if I was interested in possibly taking the position.

Hmm... How amusing... I told him though that I would have to decline the offer, even though it's more in line with what I want to do, my contract that I have now is longer, but I'de love to pitch in when I can!

Ahh... this made my day.

This is my second job during my stay at Cisco. NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK, with everyone I can!
Currently Reading:
CCIE: Network Security Principals and Practices
CCIE: Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide

Comments