Options

Passed 70-647

Man this test was something else, when I finished at the end I swear I had in my mind when I was going to schedule the retake. Then the screen came up with Congratulations...., I'm like, "Are you serious?" I passed with a 885. I was like, "I'll take it!" I think what it really was, was the scenario questions that exhausted me because I wasn't prepared mentally for questions like that but I'll take that win any day!

Materials used:

MS Press Book
Job experience
Testout
Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida

Comments

• Options
    LCALCA Member Posts: 215
    icon_thumright.gif

Well done and nice score!

I sat this sucker in January and it sure is no pushover...........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://sqlsnapshots.blogspot.com/ - My SQL Server exam resources blog
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I have the exam on Sat, can you talk more about it without violation the NDA?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass and nice score!
    I had to push mine back due to some medical and personal issues. Good to hear testout was some help as I used that along with the MS Press book, R2 Unleashed and IT Academy.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    CChilderhoseCChilderhose Member Posts: 137
    Congrats. I failed this on the 5th by 2 questions with a 678.

Sitting it again this Saturday and will pass!! icon_lol.gif
    VCAP-DCA, VCP 55
    MCITP: EA, VA, SA
    VCAP-DCD, VCP6 -- COMING SOON
  • Options
    za3bour wrote: »
    Congratulations, I have the exam on Sat, can you talk more about it without violation the NDA?

Good luck as I am retaking it again this Saturday too. Hopefully we both pass. :)
    VCAP-DCA, VCP 55
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
    Congrats on the pass. I plan on taking this one onthe 15th since the 70-649 material is still fresh in my head.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck as I am retaking it again this Saturday too. Hopefully we both pass. :)

Yea cool, I have it at 6:00 PM my time too bad I couldn't find any test center which is open on the weekend. I hope I'm not tired by this time.

Good luck man, I'm sure you will nail it this time.
  • Options
    skylineskyline Member Posts: 135
    Did you pass?

I am planning on sitting this exam on the weekend (wishful thinking).
    Goals for '11
    MCITP: EA
    ITIL
    CCNA

Studying:
    MS press book 70-680
  • Options
    I passed with 866 on my second shot. Failed it the first time with 686 which was only a few questions off.

Study hard and you will be good. Just review and compile everything learned from all previous exams.
    VCAP-DCA, VCP 55