Options

CCNA Passed again

mzinzmzinz Member Posts: 328
So in the midst of studying for my CCNP ROUTE exam, the three year limit from my CCNA crept up on me. It expired just under a month ago.

I went and took the exam again last night.

Even though I use most of the material on an every day basis now, it's still no walk in the park.

The lab sims really had me frustrated. I know I can't go into detail on what they were, but it's really annoying that you can only do certain things one way (the way they want you to), or else the sim yells at you with a pop up box.

Anyway - Finished with about 15 minutes left over and got an 885. Back onto the ROUTE!
_______LAB________
2x 2950
2x 3550
2x 2650XM
2x 3640
1x 2801

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Recertifying is still an excuse to Celebrate!! drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mzinz wrote: »
    So in the midst of studying for my CCNP ROUTE exam, the three year limit from my CCNA crept up on me. It expired just under a month ago.

I went and took the exam again last night.

Even though I use most of the material on an every day basis now, it's still no walk in the park.

The lab sims really had me frustrated. I know I can't go into detail on what they were, but it's really annoying that you can only do certain things one way (the way they want you to), or else the sim yells at you with a pop up box.

Anyway - Finished with about 15 minutes left over and got an 885. Back onto the ROUTE!

Congrats....I also let my first round of CCNA expire way back in '06 and re-certified last year so I could start on my CCNP studies. It sucks letting it lapse, but it feels great to get it back :)
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...