Options

Passed 70-647 with 800

teknomageteknomage Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I read the official Windows Server Enterprise Administration kit front to back and had just taken the upgrade test from MCSE 2003 so most of the Server knowledge was fresh. I found the study guide a bit hard to read at times because it was very detailed in the how/why you design things not the nuts/bolts of how to do it, but then again that's the kind of test this is. I guess I prefer my geeky books with more pictures.

All in all it was a fair test and I'm glad I don't have to take it again.

Mike
[FONT=&quot]MCSE 2003/2000/NT4, VCP3/4, CCEA, CCSE, CCNA, A+
[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    I'm trying to get up the nerve to schedule this test.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    LCALCA Member Posts: 215
    Well done, good pass! icon_thumright.gif

Since MS beefed 647 up with the scenarios I haven't heard or read about anyone who thinks it's anything other than a worthy test for a MCITP level exam. That includes yours truly.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://sqlsnapshots.blogspot.com/ - My SQL Server exam resources blog
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I have this exam in few hours, I would love to get 800 or even 700 :D
  • Options
    CChilderhoseCChilderhose Member Posts: 137
    Congrats. I passed today with 866. icon_cool.gif
    VCAP-DCA, VCP 55
    MCITP: EA, VA, SA
    VCAP-DCD, VCP6 -- COMING SOON