Options

Quirky Amazon.com Seller issue

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
This issue is more than a little infuriating.

My wife was selling one of my IT books on Amazon and somehow (believe it or not) Amazon allowed two people to buy the same book. I double and triple checked her account to make sure she didn't list it twice. Not only is the book not listed twice, but the second purchaser doesn't even show in her account! This odd and very frustrating for wife who hates do anything dishonest to anyone and feels terrible for this second buyer. The only correspondence I have had with this buyer is through Amazon.com's auto messaging service (best name I can think of for this) and he growing annoyed since it seems my e-mail response are not being sent to him (maybe because the purchase doesn't exist in Amazon's database???)

I opened a case with Amazon but they are being less than helpful and basically accusing my wife of having listed an item twice though it's no where in her account. The way the response came they didn't appear to have even taken a look at issue. My favorite part of their response was, "It is impossible for us to have caused this problem, you must have clicked the listing button twice..."

Anyone out there had a similar problem? As you can tell I'm getting very frustrated... icon_lol.gif

Comments