Options

Passed 294!

BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
Passed 70-294 last week with 781 got 11 simulations! on this exam this exam is tough guys, am happy cause i knew now mcse is on my finger tips this what we call a Core exam studying for my last exam 70-298.
Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations! See you over on the 298 side.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    kamikaze_wormkamikaze_worm Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats took me two attempts for that one. Alot of simulations which can be a *****.

Well done tho mate. At this rate you'll beat me to mcse (Only started 297 in june 2010) lol
    IT Desktop Support Technician
    Comptia Exams passed - A+
    Microsoft Exams Passed - 270, 290, 291, 620, 293, 294
    Qualifications - MCP, MCTS, MCSA
    Working towards - MCSE
    Currently Studying - 298
  • Options
    DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job!! You should be very proud. I will make my second attemp hopefully soon.icon_study.gif
  • Options
    DOS wrote: »
    Great job!! You should be very proud. I will make my second attemp hopefully soon.icon_study.gif
    Thanks a lot DOS just a quick Question how is iNet + , do you think i will be making a good move to add it to my plus courses, whats the pass mark and how many Qs.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Bulletz wrote: »
    Thanks a lot DOS just a quick Question how is iNet + , do you think i will be making a good move to add it to my plus courses, whats the pass mark and how many Qs.

inet+ was retired years ago.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-Net_Plus#i.E2.80.90Net.2B

Retired in December 2007
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Bulletz wrote: »
    I do not have iNet+.....Only Net+
  • Options
    Thanks DOS just saw that on the link you send me, just that i want to add another comptia exams to my resume.