In the Bag

JoshD779JoshD779 Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed today with an 845. icon_cheers.gif

Labsim was an excellent resource for this exam. This is the second cert that I've used it for and I'm really glad that WGU offers it for a lot of the IT classes. I probably could have gotten by with it exclusively, but I like to use at least two different resources, so I also read the Mike Meyers book. I went in feeling well prepared and I was pleasantly surprised by the score I got. Now on to Security+!
WGU BS-IT Network Design and Management

Complete: EWB, LAC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, WFV1, INC1, INT1, TEV1, TTV1, HVC1, HVT1, TNV1, CLC1, TSV1, LET1, TPV1, ORC1

Que:
AKV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, MGC1, SSC1, SST1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1,BHV1, BIV1, TWA1, CPW3

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and nice score!
    I agree with you that Labsim is a really good resource for the CompTIA exams. They're pretty good for the MS server exams as well and will be better once they upgrade them to include R2 content.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • JoshD779JoshD779 Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks earweed!

Complete: EWB, LAC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, WFV1, INC1, INT1, TEV1, TTV1, HVC1, HVT1, TNV1, CLC1, TSV1, LET1, TPV1, ORC1

Que:
    AKV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, MGC1, SSC1, SST1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1,BHV1, BIV1, TWA1, CPW3
  • tech.me.nowtech.me.now Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!!!!

I will be taking it this Saturday icon_study.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • CertzCertz Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Way to go Josh!!!! We both passed! Yep I'm heading to Security + as well. My book is on the way. The Derrill Gibson book Security + Get Certified Get Ahead
    I'm going to try and fast track this one.
  • Jarhead2011Jarhead2011 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass. good luck with the rest of your certs
    "Getting information off the internet is like drinking water from a fire hydrant" - Michell Kapor
    2013/2014 Certifications
    CCNA R&S Project Management SQL 2008/2012
    Currently Reading: Network Warrior 2nd Ed.

• Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    now you know the feeling! icon_cheers.gif
  • dandixdandix Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and nice score!!!!!icon_cheers.gif
  • tech.me.nowtech.me.now Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JoshD, I passed today too :)

I scored 825 icon_sad.gif.
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JoshD, I passed today too :)

I scored 825 icon_sad.gif.

A pass is still a pass! Congrats
  • JoshD779JoshD779 Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, guys! It really feels great to knock out another certification.

Que:
  • tomtomtep23tomtomtep23 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Way to go Josh!!!! We both passed! Yep I'm heading to Security + as well. My book is on the way. The Derrill Gibson book Security + Get Certified Get Ahead

sugar daddy