Options

Baby girl!

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
My life just took such a another major change. My beautiful baby girl, Charlotte, was born this morning around 11:00AM EST. 6 pounds 12oz and surprisingly full of energy! :D

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!!! I am sure the feeling must be like nothing else. Is she your first, out of curiosity?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats Dad, hope she brings joy and happiness to both of you, and others that cross her path in the future.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations and welcome to fatherhood!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've got three, they're overrated.

j/k Congrats!
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Welcome to the club icon_cheers.gif

It really gives you a whole new reason for being. A newfound motivation for everything. So wonderful. Very happy for you.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats bro!!
  • Options
    Dave88LXDave88LX Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, that's awesome. Life will never be the same. :D Get what you can in done now before she is two!

I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old. "My" day doesn't start til 9pm!

Enjoy! They grow up waaaay too fast.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Now you can get certified in fatherhood!
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    icon_thumright.gif Congrats!!

Mine will be 14 months on the 30th!
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    A hardy congratulations. Study for your fatherhood lessons well. There is seldom a second shot lab. While there is plenty of truth to be had, you may have to drop the libertas for a while. Your free time just vanished. :)

Just remember daughters will take care of Dad when you are older; sometimes they think that they are your mother. I have two of them and they are the best thing that I accomplished in this life. Cherish her.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, baby girls are the best thing in the world, there smile is enough to light up the universe. and they so love their dad :D is this your first child? My daughter Jori will be 3 years next July and she's the best thing that happened to me in my life.
  • Options
    eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations....I always joked when we found out we were having a girl that a girl was my 2nd choice....but I can not think of what my life would be like without her now. Good luck and say good bye to sleep. Also start planning now about that 1st boyfriend she brings home.....
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats! Nothing like looking into your little daughters eyes.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Congrats. I wish you and your family all the best.

Funs over, get back to studying. Just kidding.
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I don't have any personal fatherhood advice as my time as not yet come, but what I have told my other friends who are newly-minted fathers of daughters is to have the shotgun ready. :D

Congratulations for your newest blessings!
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats :)
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks! :)

We finally got some sleep last night after two nights of zero sleep. It's amazing how loud a baby can cry, last night taught me that icon_eek.gif

I have to say she is really cute and one smile will grab your heart.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! My daughter was born last April, and it's amazing how much they change in a year. Just wait until she thinks you are the "funniest person on earth" - that alone will make any bad day at the office just go away.
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Welcome to the parent club! Every single day from now on, you will be learning how to be a parent and she will be learning how to be a kid. The learning never stops.
    eansdad wrote: »
    Also start planning now about that 1st boyfriend she brings home.....
    The first major event is when she starts walking. How you care for your child is forever changed by that moment.
  • Options
    xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    Congrats man! Our first is due in September. I've been told to enjoy my sleep while I can.....
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • Options
    IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Now, you have a study partner! Read out loud and she'll be a genius!
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Big gratz dude. Really great news :)
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I have to say she is really cute and one smile will grab your heart.
    Oh its probably just some gas :P
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy icon_wink.gif
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda