Options

ICND1 Complete!

philly169philly169 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all, been a regular reader of the forum, but not really posted.

So I took my ICND1 exam for the second time today, first time narrowly missing with 800 pts (804 needed) - I redid it today and pushed through with 875!

I've been plagued with flu all week and really wasn't feeling up to it, being quized by a collegue in the car and every question i got was wrong. I felt the exam went badly, I couldn't work out what the questions were asking and my head started to hurt after a while! But hey ho, I managed to get through!

I've been studying the CCNA for over a year in evening classes, but the evening classes are not structured in a way similar to ICND1 then ICND2 - I failed first time on Security threats (wasn't covered until after my exam!)

I felt knowing how to subnet quickly helped (thanks to the thread on here) and also writing down the subnet table during the tutorial was vital! I've been reading alot of course criteria from collegues' manuals who did the individual courses and my head was starting to explode... Tonight though, I can have a sit down and not worry!!!

Comments

• Options
    iyareiyare Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats! you and i made the same score the first time around. take a day or two off. then, start back studying. part two coming up!
    CCENT, CCNA(EXPIRED), BS Electrical Engineering (Communications/Optics/Nanotechnology)
  • Options
    jdfriesenjdfriesen Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Greenmet29Greenmet29 Member Posts: 240
    Congrats!! It's definitely not easy!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations on the Pass icon_cheers.gif and CCENT!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Brass KnucklesBrass Knuckles Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome! I got an 800 the first time too. Passed last weekend.
  • Options
    YahelYahel Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats icon_cheers.gif

Brass Knuckles Congrats you too :D
    CCNA = Passed (01-02-2011)
    NEXT : CCNP ROUTE
  • Options
    dandixdandix Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I passed today with a 899