Jobs Before and After Degree's at WGU

jblake1986jblake1986 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have found some statistical data, but nothing great. I am looking at enrolling in the Masters of Science degree at WGU and wanted to see what kind of move up I can look towards. I would like to see experiences by the people on the site. Maybe

Before
Job Title
Years Experience
Salary

After
Job Title
Years Experience
Salary
Time after degree before obtaining job.
ICND1 Test Apr 23

Comments

• petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    It's a worthy question, but the master's programs in IT haven't been around that long, and the conversation about WGU has really only picked up here in the last year or so. Might be some time before you see lots of statistics from TE.

For what it's worth, though, a poster on one of the other WGU threads mentioned getting a nice programming gig based on his WGU degree.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Since it has been a few years now, I am curious for the results as well since I am considering applying for a graduate degree at WGU after I finish my undergraduate degree in network security.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.