Options

Pass Marks

milanchatterjeemilanchatterjee Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
HI All
I would like to know, what is the passing percentage for CCNA composite exams?

Thanks in advance

Milan Chatterjee

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The passing percetage that you want to get is 100%
    The passing score is showed to you when you sit the test.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    milanchatterjeemilanchatterjee Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    HI
    Thanks for your prompt reply. So, just to clarify, I am repeating that I will have to get 100% to pass the 640802 Exam?

I may be mistaken, but I had heard in other places that people had gotten 90% and had cleared the exams. Just a bit confused.

Milan
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    As the amount of questions on each exam is unique and possibly weighted differently, the passing score on each exam could possibly differ. A general rule to shoot for is 80% to pass. But it could be 79% or 83% or otherwise.

What the above referenced was advice to not worry about the passing score, and shoot for the moon. The grade comes with the effort. Put forth the proper effort, and it wont matter what the passing score is.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    mezekermezeker Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    chmorin is correct. I just took and failed the CCNA exam.

If you know your stuff you will pass. This means that I need to get to know my stuff more. What I could tell you is to do a lot of labs and even write your own questions and figure them out.
    MCP, MCDST, MCTS: Vista, MCAS: Outlook 2007, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals, ITIL v3, ISFS Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 Certified

"You must not only test whether an application
    does what it is supposed to do, but also whether it does not do what it should not do."