Options

Sat the CISSP Feb 19th in Norfolk

S4BumS4Bum Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
And now the wait begins. From what I understand, there is an email sent to your registered email address to let you know if you passed or failed? And then you can began the endorsment proccess?

Well good to finally have it behind me (for now) and with the turn around lately hopefully I will know sooner rather then later

I used the S.Harris DVDs, the AIO and many of the various study guides floating around the formums.

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Yes, that's all correct. Now just sit back and relax. To expedite things, find an endorser now and have your paperwork ready to sign and go. And make sure to keep an eye on your spam folder. I know several people whose email results ended up there.
  • Options
    surinbsurinb Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For mine it took only 10 days (11th day I got the result) but this wait can be longer which you already might have guessed from other forum posts.
    Good Luck and as Murray said do prepare for the endorsement part.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I already have my endorser ready, so now I just have to pass the time. Im moving on to my CCDP so I guess I can use that to keep me busy
  • Options
    ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    Good luck! I bet you did great and studying for another certification will certainly help to keep your mind off the exam results.

I got my results in 19 days.
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA
  • Options
    tnhattnhat Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ibcritn wrote: »
    Good luck! I bet you did great and studying for another certification will certainly help to keep your mind off the exam results.

I got my results in 19 days.

Congradulations! I took my test on January 29, 2011 in Atlanta, GA. It has been 24 days and still waiting for results. Question, when did your membership status change from non-member?

Anyway, I have not gotten any emails for ISC2 training yet, but I am getting anxious for the results after a long wait.
  • Options
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Yes, that's all correct. Now just sit back and relax. To expedite things, find an endorser now and have your paperwork ready to sign and go. And make sure to keep an eye on your spam folder. I know several people whose email results ended up there.

Excellent advice, I really enjoyed reading your emails and the advice that you have given.

Thanks,
    Man
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    tnhat wrote: »
    Excellent advice, I really enjoyed reading your emails and the advice that you have given.
    Thanks very much! :D

Reputation bumps are always welcome. (Seems like I've been sitting at 1000 points forever...)
  • Options
    S4Bum wrote: »
    And now the wait begins. From what I understand, there is an email sent to your registered email address to let you know if you passed or failed? And then you can began the endorsment proccess?

Well good to finally have it behind me (for now) and with the turn around lately hopefully I will know sooner rather then later

I used the S.Harris DVDs, the AIO and many of the various study guides floating around the formums.

Are you still waiting? I am still waiting and on my 31st day? Good luck!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Member Posts: 0 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I got my email today, results are in and I passed!! THanks to all for the support and good luck to those getting ready to sit the exam, or are waiting on results

I used the AIO, the dvds, oh and this book was really helpfull

Amazon.com: CISSP Exam Prep Questions, Answers & Explanations: 800+ CISSP Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions (9780982576847): SSI Logic: Books
  • Options
    Psyco32Psyco32 Member Posts: 104 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz!! So does the average wait time seem to be about a month to know results ??
    2014 GOALS
    > GMOB [MAR_2014] OSCP [MAY_2014] GREM [OCT_2014]
  • Options
    Psyco32Psyco32 Member Posts: 104 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is this book similiar to exam questioning ? I already have a ton of books and I seem to be collecting a CISSP library.....
    2014 GOALS
    > GMOB [MAR_2014] OSCP [MAY_2014] GREM [OCT_2014]
  • Options
    core22core22 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I sat on 2/20 in Bushkill, PA, and no results yet. Yesterday 3/9 I received an email and got all excited until I began reading - it was just the test proctor survey.
    CISSP | GPEN | GWAPT | GCIH | CEH | CHFI | Security+
    BS - InfoSec, Drexel University - Summa Cum Laude