Passed IIUC :)

Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
Passed CCNA Voice today with a score of 987.

Have to say I'm glad I crammed the hours in for this one as I don't like the look of the new 'admin' CCNA voice.

Let the ROUTE studies begin, well many I'll take a few days off first!

:)
Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
:study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]

Comments

  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS on your pass!!!

    -Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

    -Mayor Cory Booker
  • YahelYahel Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif

    I guess u feel like.. icon_mrgreen.gif
    CCNA = Passed (01-02-2011)
    NEXT : CCNP ROUTE
  • azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Thanks guys. I would waffle on about what I used etc. Irvine exam wasn't being retired this week!
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • kamilietkamiliet Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Chris_ wrote: »
    Passed CCNA Voice today with a score of 987.

    Have to say I'm glad I crammed the hours in for this one as I don't like the look of the new 'admin' CCNA voice.

    Let the ROUTE studies begin, well many I'll take a few days off first!

    :)

    hello Mr. Chris I m going to do my CCNA Voice on Monday. theory wise i m strong, i havent got a time to do the LAB, what can i do alternatively... pls tell me something pls
  • johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Congrats on the pass!!!! Great Score!
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass and good score!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

    Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Hey Kamiliet,

    There is no substitute for labbing! The exam is called implementing IOS Unified Communications for a reason; you need to be able to implement it!
    Even the 2 days you have left before the exam is enough, there's nothing difficult about the configuration. Just get cme running on a GNS3 router and download cisco ip communicator or IP Blue phone - you really need to have some practise unless you're really good at remembering syntax!
    Good luck
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • kamilietkamiliet Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Chris_ wrote: »
    Hey Kamiliet,

    There is no substitute for labbing! The exam is called implementing IOS Unified Communications for a reason; you need to be able to implement it!
    Even the 2 days you have left before the exam is enough, there's nothing difficult about the configuration. Just get cme running on a GNS3 router and download cisco ip communicator or IP Blue phone - you really need to have some practise unless you're really good at remembering syntax!
    Good luck

    Hi Everybody

    I have passed CCNA Voice (640-460) successfully with 935 Score......icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    kamiliet wrote: »
    hi everybody

    i have passed ccna voice (640-460) successfully with 935 score......icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif

    congrats!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

    -Mayor Cory Booker
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    kamiliet wrote: »
    Hi Everybody

    I have passed CCNA Voice (640-460) successfully with 935 Score......icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif

    Congrats, but thats no fun! My favorite part of the IIUC exam was studying for it, and making my first phone ring. Do that! Then you will really be happy!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • hermeszdatahermeszdata Member Posts: 225
    Chris_ wrote: »
    Passed CCNA Voice today with a score of 987.

    Have to say I'm glad I crammed the hours in for this one as I don't like the look of the new 'admin' CCNA voice.

    Let the ROUTE studies begin, well many I'll take a few days off first!

    :)


    Congrats!

    I'm out the door for CVOICE v6 starting in 1 hr 45 min!
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    CCNA Security - 60%, CCNA Wireless - 80%, ROUTE - 10% (Way behind due to major Wireless Project)
    Exams Passed:
    CCNA - 640-802 - 17 Jan 2011 -- CVOICE v6 - 642-436 - 28 Feb 2011
    2011 Goals
    CCNP/CCNP:Voice
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    kamiliet wrote: »
    Hi Everybody

    I have passed CCNA Voice (640-460) successfully with 935 Score......icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif

    Congrats Kamilieticon_cheers.gif, and a good score too!

    Did you ever get a lab built or was it all through reading in the end?
    I have to agree with chmorin, the fun bit is the childish sense of self satisfaction that you get from making a phone ring - my wife didn't get it icon_lol.gif
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
Sign In or Register to comment.