Options

What is your Goal/Motivation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PristonPriston Member Posts: 999 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Goal: Do something extraordinary with my life.

Motivation: The will to make a better future for myself. Currently I'm heading into a dead-end and I need to change it around.
    A.A.S. in Networking Technologies
    A+, Network+, CCNA
  • Options
    mezekermezeker Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    oh yea I almost forgot.

My goal is to feed my cat everyday so he won't bite me.
    MCP, MCDST, MCTS: Vista, MCAS: Outlook 2007, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals, ITIL v3, ISFS Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 Certified

"You must not only test whether an application
    does what it is supposed to do, but also whether it does not do what it should not do."
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    To work for myself and make money for myself.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    djfunzdjfunz Member Posts: 307
    My goal is to be happy.
    To have the opportunity to do something challenging and fun while making enough money to be comfortable and the ability to travel the world.

Period.
    WGU Progress - B.S. IT - Completed
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    I'm surprised nobody said it yet!

The Chicks icon_cool.gif
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
    Hello all. First post! This seems an appropriate place to do it.

Immediate goal - To earn my A.S in electronics as a computer technician, and then earn the A+ and N+ certifications.

Motivation - Making a better life for myself so i can afford to do the little things in life. Like goto a Ducks and not have to worry about spending over a hundred bucks.
  • Options
    pertpert Member Posts: 250
    I don't know anymore. At this point my motivations and goal are momentum, but I can't remember why. I just feel like I have too much committed to end now.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    UnixGuy wrote: »
    I'm surprised nobody said it yet!

The Chicks icon_cool.gif

So true icon_lol.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63