Options

Odd

PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just got an email from Prometric, 4 emails actually, each saying "Here is your Microsoft Virtualization voucher number". They send me one for a 2 Exam Pack, 3 Exam Pack , 1 Exam Regular Price and 1 Exam No Second Shot.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM:

Visit http://www.prometric.com/microsoft, click the "START" button to schedule your exam – and when prompted enter in your voucher number (listed above). The price that will display on the screen is the price of your exam.

If you are one of the first 1,000 to register and you pass your virtualization certification exam by June 30, 2011, you will receive your complimentary TechNet Subscription information on or before July 15, 2011 via email. The message will be sent to the email address you provided when registering, and you will need to activate your subscription before accessing the benefits.
:study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later

Comments

• Options
    lawrnklawrnk Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also got this. I called and the didn't know anything about it. And it came to my email address, but the salutation was N/A. I could not get any of the exams to take the code. Are these freebies, or was this a mistake?
  • Options
    levensailorlevensailor Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i just got these same 3 emails.. im trying to register but it doesnt say what exams they are for?

i tried the 70-652 and one of the voucher codes actually added 28 dollars to the price
    CCNP/CCDA/CCNA-Wireless/MCSA/MCITP/Network+/Security+
    BS Information Tech. - UMass
  • Options
    Error during redemption is "Discount is not offered for this Exam Alias"
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    lol icon_lol.gif
    Please DISREGARD the Microsoft Virtualization Voucher Email just received
    Inbox

Please disregard the email you just received regarding your Microsoft Virtualization Voucher. It was sent in error. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will be in touch shortly regarding your Microsoft Virtualization Voucher.

Thank you,

Prometric
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    now got this email

Please disregard the email you just received regarding your Microsoft Virtualization Voucher. It was sent in error. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will be in touch shortly regarding your Microsoft Virtualization Voucher.

Thank you,

Prometric