Options

Tier 2/3 Enterprise Support Interview

darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
45 minutes, it was amazing. Knowing the Msoft press books on AD, Network Infra and labbing it up got me to fire down every questions with full confidence. What got me at the end was:

In outlook, what is a .ptr file associated with?

I grinned, looked the manager in the eye and said "I have no idea, but in 5 minutes I could become an expert with the help of Google"

I think she liked that. My name was circled over and over again on my hand in resume.

*Deep sigh of relief*

I can't explain how this feels, the first interview I've ever had where everything went absolutely perfect.

SHARE THE LOVE! woooo!

Will keep updates and give more details for all you curious hunters.
:twisted:

Comments

• Options
    Danny boyDanny boy Member Posts: 41 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sounds good, hope it all works out for you.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    darkerz wrote: »
    45 minutes, it was amazing. Knowing the Msoft press books on AD, Network Infra and labbing it up got me to fire down every questions with full confidence. What got me at the end was:

In outlook, what is a .ptr file associated with?

I grinned, looked the manager in the eye and said "I have no idea, but in 5 minutes I could become an expert with the help of Google"

I think she liked that. My name was circled over and over again on my hand in resume.

*Deep sigh of relief*

I can't explain how this feels, the first interview I've ever had where everything went absolutely perfect.

SHARE THE LOVE! woooo!

Will keep updates and give more details for all you curious hunters.

Good luck man! You have the certs now back it up and bang it out!
  • Options
    darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I just got the most exciting call ever, I got hired! Starting on thursday. I thought it was going to be part time only and at 14-16 an hour at most. I was given an offer of 20/ hour and full time- They apparently loved me.

I can't explain. How overwhelmed I am. The 2 years of hard work towards my Technical degree and months on these certs have paid off. One of the demanding needs in my area is Windows 7 and Server 2008R2 migration and maintenance, especially for larger business.

*Does a little dance*

:)
    :twisted:
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    CONGRATULATIONS. Hard work most certainly always pays off...!! Now make sure you crack open a few beers (if you drink) and do a fabulous job at the new role icon_smile.gif
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, always good to hear success stories.
    God deserves my best