Tips for 70-272

quest_to_learnquest_to_learn Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I have scheduled 70-272 exam this coming monday and i have prepared for it by looking at the objectives on MS website. The topics i studied thorughly are:

-->Microsoft Office 2003
-->Outlook Express 6.0 and Microsoft Outlook 2003
--> Internet Explorer

I passed 70-271 so i know the XP OS stuff. What other topics i should look at before going for exam. I would appriciate any help

Thanks

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I found 272 to be very straight forward, easy in fact. I would say as long as you cover the objectives, you should be all set. I took the beta a while back, but I'm sure it hasn't changed much. I'm working on 271 myself right now. Hopefully, we'll both hold the cert shortly.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • quest_to_learnquest_to_learn Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Ricka!

Best of luck for your 70-271
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I agree with Ricka. Just be aware of where all the options are in the applications you mentioned. It's more of a just 'Knowing where it is' type of a test.

Good luck!
  • JayDogJayDog Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The question I had for the test were odd, I say that 30% of the test question had me looking like this icon_eek.gif. But just used the Transcender for it, I got a 700 on the dot, LOL! I hoping the 70-272 will be easier. Does anyone now if core exams for MCDST will count toward the MCSA?
    JayDoggie
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    JayDog wrote:
    The question I had for the test were odd, I say that 30% of the test question had me looking like this icon_eek.gif. But just used the Transcender for it, I got a 700 on the dot, LOL! I hoping the 70-272 will be easier. Does anyone now if core exams for MCDST will count toward the MCSA?

Yes they do. Read here at the bottom is listed the alternatives for an elective allowed.
    i remain, he who remains to be....