Options

Readiness Question

xopitoxopito Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I read Darril's book and Comptia Security review guide of James M. Stewart and on exam of Darril's book I took 90%, whats you guys say I am ready for the exam or should I study more?

Comments

• Options
    coolz203coolz203 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you may want to consider some practice exam software. it helped me out.
  • Options
    shecklersheckler Member Posts: 201
    I just read Darril's book. I took it today and it was pretty easy.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Do the pre and post assesments in the book. If you get ober 80%, you are good to go.
  • Options
    lockdnloadedlockdnloaded Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Your ready if you score 80 or above on darril's end of book exam. Go get the paper man!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you are scoring 80% or higher on practice exams then you are ready!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    certhelpcerthelp Member Posts: 191
    I found the pre-assessment test tougher than the practice exam or any of the end of chapter questions. I scored above 80% in all except the pre-assessment test.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Then I would say review the weak areas and give the pre-assesment another shot.
  • Options
    certhelpcerthelp Member Posts: 191
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Then I would say review the weak areas and give the pre-assesment another shot.

Too late now, I already took the test and passed. icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    arieldarield Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How did you make out on the exam? Hope you the best and good luck.
  • Options
    xopitoxopito Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    arield wrote: »
    How did you make out on the exam? Hope you the best and good luck.

Took 871 was kinda crazy the exam thought the were some weird question but I made it!
  • Options
    arieldarield Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    xopito wrote: »
    Took 871 was kinda crazy the exam thought the were some weird question but I made it!

Way to go! congrats!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass! that's a nice score.