Options

Passed the 643

Johno045Johno045 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 643 last night with a 850 icon_smile.gif. Just need to do the 647 for the MCITP EA, then it is back onto the 2003 track to finish off my MCSE.
If you fail to Prepare "YOU" Prepare to FAIL

Comments

• Options
    ZentraediZentraedi Member Posts: 150
    Was there lots of R2 stuff? Any particular area to be prepared for? I'll probably be taking it in the next few weeks.
    Current Study Track
    EMCCA, EMCCAe, EMCCE, VCIX-NV, Puppet Practitioner, ServiceNow
  • Options
    Johno045Johno045 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It all depends witch bank of questions you get, there are some with R2, heavy on IIS, and Hyper v. If you study and gain a lot of knowledge covering all of the exam critrea, then you shud have on problems.

Remember, there are different banks of questions, and others maybe weighted differently,
    If you fail to Prepare "YOU" Prepare to FAIL
  • Options
    hackmerhackmer Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, Johno045.
    Yeah, 643 is a good one.
    And technet is best place from where you can study
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    ZentraediZentraedi Member Posts: 150
    Johno045 wrote: »
    It all depends witch bank of questions you get, there are some with R2, heavy on IIS, and Hyper v. If you study and gain a lot of knowledge covering all of the exam critrea, then you shud have on problems.

Remember, there are different banks of questions, and others maybe weighted differently,

Yeah, I was mostly worried about the minor objectives, like if they for some odd reason decided to randomly make half of the test about Windows Media Services and Sharepoint.

I should be pretty solid when it comes to RDS and IIS.
    Current Study Track
    EMCCA, EMCCAe, EMCCE, VCIX-NV, Puppet Practitioner, ServiceNow
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.