Yippi Yi A, I Passed Today!!

DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
I failed it on Dec 10th but passed this sucker todayicon_cheers.gif. I can't believe it has been almost 3 months later.
I really tried to study up on the sims. This time I felt a little better with the questions but a lot better with the sims.The questions were not the hard part. I had 12 sims and felt 6 were answered correctly (well, I think) but the others I was hazy on. 3 of them I did not even answer. But when I hit the kill button it said PASS-754. I actually felt like my score would have been higher. This exam was just as hard as 291. Only one more left:D

Comments

• xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    Congrats! Hit that last one while you've got the momentum going!

Which design exam are you going for?
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats only one left!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    xenodamus wrote: »
    Congrats! Hit that last one while you've got the momentum going!

Which design exam are you going for?
    Thanks, I will hit 70-298icon_study.gif
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    DOS wrote: »
    Thanks, I will hit 70-298icon_study.gif

And you will fly through it; don't wait to long to sit though. Congrats on sticking with it.
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Congrates DOS pass is a pass dont worry about the score more so when you taking exams like this and the Beast, i will be taking my last exam next week let clean up this MCSE.
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • BudzyBudzy Member Posts: 117
    Good work mate!