Football !!

-DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
Hey which league Team have you been supporing all your life till now ? :)
Btw i'm a Die hard Manu , Arsenal and Barca fan :D
Manu - Coz they are the reason i started watching football for first time [ Miss D.beckham now icon_sad.gif ]
Aresnal - Still remember that unbeaten season of epl , when Henry , viera , pires ,ljunberg used to pass the ball finally into the Net icon_lol.gif
Barca- Started following them from those ronaldinho days , still they rock . Ain't they ? :D

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Manchester United Forever ...began following the Devils since Teddy Sherringham's days.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I like the Saints...
    :study:
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Real Madrid since I was 1 day old :D but I've been cheering ManUtd when they had the magical Eric Cantona with them.

I'm just wondering how can you cheer two competive teams? Man and Arsenal? As for me I hate Barca, ever did and will always do but I gotta give them credit as the mosy enjoyable team to watch at the time being.
  • gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    I don't really have a Major League Soccer team - I'm still holding out for a local team to support. After a hiatus of a couple years our local second division team is coming back this year.

I like to follow the teams that have Americans on them but I am a Manchester United fan and have been for almost 20 years. We didn't get much soccer on TV when I was a teenager and I remember starting to look for any chance to see Man United play. Those were the days of Cantona, Roy Keane, Beckham, and Schmeichel to name but a few but I remember always watching for a young Ryan Giggs to get the ball.
    Too bad ManUtd was crashed yesterday by Liverpool, they didn't play good though it was obvious that they were very tired.

Liverpool played a good match they were so fast and Suarez was just a joy to watch.
  • -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    za3bour wrote: »
    Real Madrid since I was 1 day old :D but I've been cheering ManUtd when they had the magical Eric Cantona with them.

I'm just wondering how can you cheer two competive teams? Man and Arsenal? As for me I hate Barca, ever did and will always do but I gotta give them credit as the mosy enjoyable team to watch at the time being.

Well Barca plays the most attractive football in the world right now at this moment , so how can any1 not like them :D
    And yes my friends to ask the same thing about cheering 2 rivals , but to be frank i'm more of a barca Fan and it's just that i watch EPL more and every time my loyalties keep shifting places every season icon_lol.gif . This season i'm rooting for arsenal [ Yesss manu lost yest icon_lol.gif and we got 1 match in hand icon_cool.gif]
    Btw manu were just outplayed yesterday , their defence was just a joke icon_wink.gif , and ya Suarez is the MAN FOR FUTURE !!!:)
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Man Utd for Life

Bit Sad and upset with the fact that We lost to Liverpool but also happy with the fact that Arsenal Drew with Sunderland so not much of a lose

the most worrying things how does manutd go from here ( 2 defeats + Nani's Injury )

Time will tell

"" Knock them off the Perch -SAF "
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
    Dr IT wrote: »
    Man Utd for Life

Bit Sad and upset with the fact that We lost to Liverpool but also happy with the fact that Arsenal Drew with Sunderland so not much of a lose

the most worrying things how does manutd go from here ( 2 defeats + Nani's Injury )

Time will tell

"" Knock them off the Perch -SAF "

Yea, I really felt bad when I saw Nani's crying out of pain, that was not good and I think Caraggher should've been sent off for that.

Arsenal still have one match left so they might be tight with ManUtd. I'm glad my team won (Real Madrid) without Cristiano and actually they played better without him...
  • Stiltz79Stiltz79 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm a die-hard Buffalo Bills Fan!
  • powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish... but I am thinking that this is a different sport ;)
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
    I root for Chelsea. I was so glad Arsenal was beaten yesterday,they make too much noise for my liking.
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Wigan Athletic <--- Couldn't find a smaller font. And yes, I like pies. (Wigan is often referred to as the pie capital of the world for those that don't know).

I blame my grandparents and parents. Even though I don't live in Wigan, it's been ingrained into my soul. Why couldn't they have grown up in Barcelona? ;)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • konvictkonvict Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A Man untd supportericon_smile.gif bt lv watchin barcelona play!
  • newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
    Why do Arsenal cry foul everytime they lose? They had no chance with that Barcelona team even if they had 15 men playing.
  • -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    Wow just barcelona showed how entertaining football can be icon_wink.gif , gunners just couldn't match them atall .
    P.s-Still think that was stupid red card for van persieicon_surprised.gif
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    More United fans than everyone else combined...!! Love the Devils
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • PickerPicker Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Man U till i die. GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED