Options

Good EIGRP Lab for ROUTE

vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
For those of you studying ROUTE and looking for a good EIGRP review lab, give this a shot. It definitely requires a bit of effort and touches on most of the config topics outlined in the FLG.

GNS3 Lab & Exercise: CCNA - CCNP ROUTE - EIGRP Lab | GNS3 Labs :: Cisco Router Simulator Network Labs & Topologies

I just finished...it took me a while but I finally beat it :)
Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...

Comments

• Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Looks good, I've literally just finished studying EIGRP and was going to move on to OSPF this evening. I think I'll give this a shot instead :)
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    For those of you studying ROUTE and looking for a good EIGRP review lab, give this a shot. It definitely requires a bit of effort and touches on most of the config topics outlined in the FLG.

GNS3 Lab & Exercise: CCNA - CCNP ROUTE - EIGRP Lab | GNS3 Labs :: Cisco Router Simulator Network Labs & Topologies

I just finished...it took me a while but I finally beat it :)

Yep, it's a good one. Took me ages and made me dive back into the books when I realised i had no idea what offset was, must have glazed over for those pages!! apart from that it was a really good lab to verify that I had absorbed EIGRP:) but really hoping I get quicker on prefix lists and route maps - that's what took the time.

I'll try this again in a week to see how much I retain!

On to OSPF now
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    the offset and the prefix lists took me a while too. I had to dig into the Cisco docs to really grasp the concepts. I just finished EIGRP and i'm also starting on OSPF. That site has a bunch of good labs to help reinforce the book learning.
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...