Options

Another "I Passed"

eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
Passed Sec+ today with an 870. Was actually easier then I thought it would be.

Used TestOut's Labsim and of course the good book ... Darril Gibson's

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! What's next for you?
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    eansdad wrote: »

What is it with you getting the same scores as I do?! LMAO..... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

For real though, congratulations!! icon_thumright.gificon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Congrats! What's next for you?

April 1st is the state of my new semester and I'll be working on the Net+, Win 7 and CCENT certs. Using the rest of this month to get started on 70-680 and 70-643 (Dreamspark code).
    erpadmin wrote: »
    What is it with you getting the same scores as I do?! LMAO.....

For real though, congratulations!!

Hope you passed ABV1 on the first shot cause that's next....lol Must be a Jersey thing..
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■

Hope you passed ABV1 on the first shot cause that's next....lol Must be a Jersey thing..

I'm shooting for the 680 on the first shot, as with all exams (certs or not) that I've done. 680 is literally months away, as I'm doing all the server exams first...

It really must a be a Jersey thing though...I'm sure you will pass W7 and your other exams as well. I seriously can't wait until I start my own cert journey again, and it should happen in the coming weeks.
  • Options
    xopitoxopito Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□

any tip i am doing it on 17? :P
  • Options
    Relax, it isn't that bad. I noticed both labsim and DG's book had harder questions then the exam. I didn't get the cloud question but I did get a question where I know none of the answers were right so I guessed the question was wrong and gave that answer. I keep taking these exams thinking this will be the one I fail but Comptia has shown me the reason why their certs are entry level.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's a good score, congrats!
  • Options
    RPMar52RPMar52 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Well done.
    Studying for: Linux+; C|EH
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats well done!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63