Options

any ccna training on mp3

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
I'm about 1 month away from taking my icnd2, because of a lay-off had to take a job around 1.5-2 hours away(yes 3-4 hours driving a day) with a wife and and a 5 year old I'm having real trouble in my study time. I was planning on being way past this by now. trying to pick everything up again and audio training came to mind, does anyone offer it. really I want or need icnd2 only but will take whatever.
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    CBT Nuggets included MP3s with my purchase of ICND1/ICND2 material. I created a CD and listened to it every morning on my way to work.
  • Options
    tha_dubtha_dub Member Posts: 262
    +2 on that. I do a lot of driving for work so it's very convenient. I must have listened to it all the way through at least three times.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Preplogic also has audio products. I found them useful for my Microsoft studies.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    All trainsignal come with MP3s, iPod format and WMV format as well - they cover all angles. So you can either just use the MP3s, use them to burn conventional CDs or what I did, add the movies onto my iPod, watched them when I fancied or just listened when in the car. The MP3s are just the extracted Audio streams from the movies so you may as well copy the videos but don't watch but listen to them icon_wink.gif
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p