Options

Beta exam - 71-162 Threat Mgmt Gateway 2010

EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
Folks, opened my email and this was sitting in the inbox:
You are invited to take beta exam 71-162: TS: Forefront Protection for Endpoints and Applications, Configuring. If you pass the beta exam, the exam credit will be added to your transcript and you will not need to take the exam in its released form.

By participating in beta exams, you have the opportunity to provide the Microsoft Certification program with feedback about exam content, which is integral to development of exams in their released version. We depend on the contributions of experienced IT professionals and developers as we continually improve exam content and maintain the value of Microsoft certifications.

71-162:TS: Forefront Protection for Endpoints and Applications, Configuring counts as credit towards the following certification(s).

· MCTS: Forefront Protection for Endpoints and Applications, Configuration

Availability

Registration begins February 21.

Beta exam period runs: February 28, 2011 – March 25, 2011

Receiving this invitation does not guarantee you a seat in the beta. We recommend that you register immediately. Beta exams have limited availability and are operated under a first-come-first-served basis. Once all beta slots are filled, no additional seats will be offered.

Testing is held at Prometric testing centers worldwide, although this exam may not be available in all countries (see Regional Restrictions). All testing centers will have the capability to offer this exam in its live version.

Regional Restrictions: India, Pakistan, China

Registration Information

You must register at least 24 hours prior to taking the exam.
Please use the following promotional codes when registering for the exam: FEPJ

Receiving this invitation does not guarantee you a seat in the beta. We recommend that you register immediately
Dont think there would be much love for this beta, but for those who care, go for it. Only down side is you only have till March 25 to sit the beta.
NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com

Comments

• Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks! I could really take advantage of this! Code worked like a charm. :) Now to take a small break from my 70-291 studies for this one. No biggie, though, I've got some basic experience with it.
  • Options
    mikejonesokmikejonesok Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I couldn't find 71-157, but thanks for letting us know about 71-162. I might take a swing at it if I can find a study group or guide.