UC540 config

Jas21Jas21 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

I don't suppose anyone has a running config that I can see for a UC540? To compare and contrast with mine (newly set up via GUI, and not working)

Hunt group enabled

Thx in advance

Jason

Comments

• shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I don't have one done with CCA cause its crap, but I have several with CLI. Is this a UC540 with SIP, T1, or FXO ports?
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Jas21Jas21 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I'll get get something cleaned up and posted later
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    What’s not working? Post up your config (sensitive info removed of course) and maybe we can help in the meantime.
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
    Hi will do have to be tomorrow though
    Hi

Config attached

Basically, it's a brand new UC540 configured using the CCA. When swapping the existing cables from the Avaya system we have, and test dialling in and out, nothing is there.

correction - the existing cables are 4 pair RJ45 to RJ45 - because the UC540 has RJ11 ports, the new cables are RJ45 to RJ11 but these are 2 pair - is this perhaps where the issue lies?
    Do you have an analog phone handy that you can plug directly into the RJ-11 ends to test for dial-tone? Cables are in FXO ports 0/1/0 and 0/1/1 correct?

I took a quick scan of the config and it looks like it should work as is. hmm...
    Think I need one of these

VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE2-port BRI NT/TE module
    yes, if they are BRI trunks then they will not work in the FXO ports. They make a UC with 2x BRIs instead of the 4x FXOs. I wonder if you ended up with the wrong unit?
    I think the guy who ordered it (who is no longer here) is no longer here (because of eff ups like this one)
    icon_lol.gif