Options

Current Endorsement Wait Times - CISSP

2»

Comments

• Options
    DGrowDGrow Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam: April 3, 2011
    Results: April 18, 2011 - PASSED! (Thank you God!)
    Endorsement: May 4, 2011 (Former boss)
    Endorsement confirmation: May 5, 2011
    Today: May 25, 2011 - waiting. Called ISC2 just to check. Received standard mono-toned emotionless reply that it takes 4-6 weeks.

Probably moved mine to the bottom of the pile now. I hate it when that happens...
  • Options
    rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Just to add - I got my paper certificate in the mail last Thursday I believe. So total time from start to finish (first day of class to when I got my paper certificate) was 5 months and 1 day.
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Member Posts: 0 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DGrowDGrow Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    DGrow wrote: »
    Exam: April 3, 2011
    Results: April 18, 2011 - PASSED! (Thank you God!)
    Endorsement: May 4, 2011 (Former boss)
    Endorsement confirmation: May 5, 2011
    Today: May 25, 2011 - waiting. Called ISC2 just to check. Received standard mono-toned emotionless reply that it takes 4-6 weeks.

Probably moved mine to the bottom of the pile now. I hate it when that happens...

Life has a funny way of making a fool out of you some days. I just got back to my desk and what do you know...I got my "You are certified" email. LOL. Yeah me.
  • Options
    DublinerDubliner Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a question for all of you Gents..

In addition to my CV I have put together a list of all the companies I worked for in all these 7-8 years with contacts.
    Suddenly I have discovered that except for 1 or 2 of them, all those 4 or 5 companies went busted and people I knew are no longer reachable...

I have added whatever information I could find on my former bosses and supervisors but ISC2 is being very precise asking the candidate to provide valid email addresses for people who may confirm your time in the industry and qualifications.

Those people have changed their email addresses and phone numbers..
    all I could find is their Linked In accounts and where they work at present.
    So instead of providing their DDIs and their email addresses, I have mentioned the overall email address ( i.e. info@abc.com) and the general telephone land line office number.
    Do you think this should be enough and ISC2 will sort it out?

So, how many of you are in the same situation? and how you dealt with it?

Thank you.