Options

Score!!

IPDirectIPDirect Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
I recently bought my last 2811 router off ebay to complete my lab. It arrived about 30 minutes ago.

Cracked the password and looked through an excellent configuration, but the best part....its a Cisco 2811-V3PN/K9 bundle! Upgraded Dram, PVDM2-16 and AIM-VPN/EPII+ Module already installed. :D

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You've got to say what you paid before we can be impressed. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    IPDirectIPDirect Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I guess that would be important information, lol. I paid $480 shipped! :D
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Now I'm impressed. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    hermeszdatahermeszdata Member Posts: 225
    IPDirect wrote: »
    I guess that would be important information, lol. I paid $480 shipped! :D

That is a good price. I snagged a 2821 for $500 (delivered) around the end of January. It arrived with a couple of WIC-1DSU-T1s, NM-HD-2VE, VWIC-1MFT-T1. When I powered it up, I was supprised with the addition of 2xPVDM2-32 modules. This was basically a blind as-is purchase with no boot log or sh ver. My 2811 was a freebe, given by a company I did some VoIP repair work. It, along with its brother (identically configured), was in a rack, powered down and unused after a previous upgrade over a year prior to my service call. They each had 1-VIC-1MFT-T1, NM-HD-2V w/VIC2-2FXS + VIC2-4FXO, and a HWIC-D-9ESW-PWR module. Needless ot say, when my remote contact told me "Take one and leave the other!" it did not take me long to un-rack the newest edition to my lab setup and get it to my car! (Field service work does ocassionally have its perks!)
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    CCNA Security - 60%, CCNA Wireless - 80%, ROUTE - 10% (Way behind due to major Wireless Project)
    Exams Passed:
    CCNA - 640-802 - 17 Jan 2011 -- CVOICE v6 - 642-436 - 28 Feb 2011
    2011 Goals
    CCNP/CCNP:Voice
  • Options
    tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    lucky mofoss! and i thought i got a good deal when i was buying my stuff a while back.. =)