Options

Is there any IT program that is prestigious besides Penn State?

heideggerheidegger Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
How come nobody offers it? I looked up UMass Lowell, but people said bad things about it.

Comments

• Options
    okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
    Maybe I am out of the loop, but I didn't know that Penn State had a "prestigious" IT program. There is so much red tape with schools, especially public, that the IT curricula is frequently outdated.

With that being said, I think the following universities are pretty good:

MIT
    UCB
    Stanford
    Caltech
    Carnegie-Mellon
    Harvard
    Princeton

From your post, it seems you are looking for the northeast area, so MIT, Princeton, Harvard, and Carnegie-Mellon would be good choices.
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    okplaya wrote: »
    From your post, it seems you are looking for the northeast area, so MIT, Princeton, Harvard, and Carnegie-Mellon would be good choices.

Not necessarily. Penn State does have an online program (World Campus) but it is friggin expensive. Drexel is also a very prestigious school and also has a very expensive IT program for a Bachelors. We are talking about Penn State and Drexel though...
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    WGU is pretty prestigious... i know since I have enrolled the world has been my playground.. people offering me money, women, cars.. you know, everyday stuff..
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    WGU is pretty prestigious... i know since I have enrolled the world has been my playground.. people offering me money, women, cars.. you know, everyday stuff..

I'm gonna ask this as if I was Chris Rock...

"mofo, is you high?!" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif