Options

almost had it

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I almost passed it ICND2 today. I got a 811/825 with four minutes left.

I'm really having problems with routing protocols on the test and frame relay is messing with me too. VLSM isn't really a problem on the test until I hit a certain common problem.

I'm going to keep studying everything and focus on the weak areas.

I plan on going back in about two weeks to see if I can pass the test. I was hoping to get the CCNA so I have have it on my resume, when I apply for this internship because I don't have the gpa requirement

Is it cheating if I can remember the problem and then work it out at home?
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    almost passed
    icon_cry.gif
    Is it cheating if I can remember the problem and then work it out at home?
    No. You just can't tell people it was an exam question if you want to show off your successful configuration in your home lab. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You'll get it next time!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    tomaifauchaitomaifauchai Member Posts: 301 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck next time! Don't get discouraged!
  • Options
    -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    Dig Deep . Dig Hard . Back Up . Launch Back . Mission Successful. GLicon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    Totally man! Get back in there and you'll knock it down no problem.

A wise mans signature said "..what matters is that if you fail to give up or not." :)

You know what to expect, and clearly know what you'd like to improve on, sounds like a recipe for success!
  • Options
    greenerekgreenerek Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck, You will pass next time, like Thomas Edison said

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work".
    Per aspera ad astra-Seneka

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!! I plan on knocking this exam out the next time I take it. Victory will be mine!!!

But school just gets in the way.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    ...But school just gets in the way.

I can relate to this. That's why I scheduled mine for the week of Thanksgiving so I could have the whole week free to go over everything one last time. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on the retake!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.