gonna chill for a couple of days and then start the 218 and 216

[content partly removed by webmaster]

thanx techexams.
Yahoo Instant Messanger : spacemancw

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats on passing ;)

You could have done a search first and you would have found our standpoint about braindumps... people always find excuses to use them, doesn't change the fact it is cheating and they do not prepare you for real life job situations.
  • Options
    spacemancwspacemancw Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well I had studied for weeks at home and set up my own AD DCs and client, applied policies etc, went thru the MS Practice test CD before I ever looked at the braindump.
    But Qs came up on the exams that I had seen on the MS CD ... and naturally I not only remembered seeing the Q on the MS CD, but I also remembered the answer ..... not terribly unlike a braindump.

By the way .. I don't know the exact meaning of braindump and I don't know how they are made. But if the exam is to be a true test of ur knowledge it shouldnt be so predictable.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'm not implying at all that you don't deserved to pass... you asked several questions about topics in our forums and I believe you PM-ed me about the Windows help files as well, so you obviously want to understand the content instead of 'just' passing an exam. But like I said, people always make up excuses to justify the use of braindumps... What's the challenge in taking an exam if you already know the questions and the answers? please do a search in the forums and you will find enough reason not to use them.

[edit: unlocked icon_bounce.gif ]
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    what did you use to study ?? i am taking mine on the 2nd any advice i passed the 210 exam today
  • Options
    Webmaster .. u r right .. I do want to understand .. I can never be satisfied with just the answer, I always need an explanation .. and yes I PMed u .. and thanx for the answer ... I will search the site about braindumps .... but I just wanna make it clear to u that I don't believe in cheating. What I do believe in is doing as many practice exams as possible, such as the ones u link to from this site, learning the pattern of questions and understanding the answer and also understanding what kind of answers are required. Using only braindumps and memorizing is I guess cheating and when u get that dream job ur employer will see that ur really an idiot. However, when I looked at the braindump I felt I broadened my horizon and saw a few more question formats. Lets agree to disagree .. I think they maybe ok as a supplement .. u don't think they're ok at all. Anway .... I wouldn't have replied ...except for ghaoufa
    asked a question. Cos I really dont wanna debate bdumps and I figure u dont either.

Ghaoufa, what did I use to study? I bought the MS self paced kit for MSCA, I bought specialized solutions lecture series. I sat thru the lectures and took notes. I read the books. I did the practice exams that came with the book, followd exam links from this COOL site. I bought Trainsignal Active Directory Lab. I set up two Domain Controllers at home and a win2k client. I practiced the lab, and the labs from the MS books ... I have CCNA already and found that I had covered a lot of the Networking stuff already .. so that helped. And I will do the same for 218 and 216.
  • Options
    mishoomishoo Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hi spacemancw...
    congrates icon_thumright.gif
    i m also planing to give MCSE exam can u please guide n help me :)

take care
    Mishal
  • Options
    mishoo

thanx .. I dunno if I can guide and help you .. I'm far from an Obe Wan Kenobe .... there's a lot of talent at this site and plenty of resources for you. But if u have a question that I think I could answer, I'll give it a shot.
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    how long have you been studing for the exam spacemancw
  • Options
    woaa u replied spacemancw:)

i just started to study for the MCSE papers
    this time i just going through prctice exams avilable on net !
    can you guide me for book ?? and other internet stuff icon_confused.gif:

take care
    Mishal
  • Options
    hiye spacemancw

how are u doing ..
    spacemancw wrote:
    mishoo

thanx .. I dunno if I can guide and help you .. I'm far from an Obe Wan Kenobe .... there's a lot of talent at this site and plenty of resources for you.

i did not get that site ? send me URL of that site so can study
    i m confused alot ... icon_rolleyes.gif

take care
    mishal
  • Options
    AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    I think he meant this site, the one we are on now icon_lol.gif

www.techexams.net

good luck in your studies icon_wink.gif