Options

Count down to 70-647

2»

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass! We got the exact same score..lol
    Are you gonna order the certificate from MS? I have to wait til next week to order mine as I'm broke right now.
    For anyone coming up on this exam I feel that the best thing I did was go back and really study all the case scenarios in the MS Press book and do all the end of lesson/chapter practices. I then made up my own scenarios based on them and just added R2 content. Be sure to know about the new forfront technologies also.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    For anyone coming up on this exam I feel that the best thing I did was go back and really study all the case scenarios in the MS Press book and do all the end of lesson/chapter practices. I then made up my own scenarios based on them and just added R2 content. Be sure to know about the new forfront technologies also.

Sound advice for those who will take this exam!

I've downloaded the current version of the certs. I've a colour laser, so I'll be using that for printing the new wallpaper. Then I'll do the same with the new version of the certs! icon_lol.gif
    Why? Because I'm mad, and also broke. The joys of being a self employed consultant in a recession, lol.
    As for the score, maybe we both missed the same questions!