Options

Question, need advice!

xopitoxopito Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Guys, I got a question for the last six months, I have been working on an amazing project of security, in summary it is about how to solve attack such as vishing, phishing, pharming that affect to banks and how to give to the banks a layer of protection.

The question is where should I publish my investigation, any advice?

Comments

• Options
    danielturnerdanielturner Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Obviously In some Bank
  • Options
    xopitoxopito Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Obviously In some Bank

of course but I was thinking into some magazine, that is what was the main quesion/advice maybe someone could say a good security magazine and I could try over there, the solutions are really great and solid in very different perspective example on europe I know i can send it on european network and information security.
  • Options
    danielturnerdanielturner Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    xopito wrote: »
    of course but I was thinking into some magazine, that is what was the main quesion/advice maybe someone could say a good security magazine and I could try over there, the solutions are really great and solid in very different perspective example on europe I know i can send it on european network and information security.
    Yes you can go to some good publishers or some great magazine center and talk about your investigation and if they think that your investigation is that much worthy to be published than you can give them you article for publishing and you also can get money from them the amount that should be given to you will be depending on your content/investigation.