Options

Passed 640-802!

ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Whew...834/1000. Needed an 825. I may have messed up on a sim by accidentally not answering all questions, but then again the test engine would have prompted me to confirm, wouldn't it?

I drew a few blanks, and I'm pretty sure I know why. I used Odom's ICND1 and 2 books which are great references, but many people have said to also read Todd Lammle's book. There were a couple questions I had to guess on.

The sims were a strong point for me and I NAILED them. Thank you GNS3, thank you packet tracer, thank you lab equipment.....and thank you TECHEXAMS!

Is it too early for drunken_smilie.gif ?
Climb a mountain, tell no one.

Comments

• Options
    capitanuionutcapitanuionut Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ehnde wrote: »
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Whew...834/1000. Needed an 825. I may have messed up on a sim by accidentally not answering all questions, but then again the test engine would have prompted me to confirm, wouldn't it?

I drew a few blanks, and I'm pretty sure I know why. I used Odom's ICND1 and 2 books which are great references, but many people have said to also read Todd Lammle's book. There were a couple questions I had to guess on.

The sims were a strong point for me and I NAILED them. Thank you GNS3, thank you packet tracer, thank you lab equipment.....and thank you TECHEXAMS!

Congrats...i have a post above yours..could you leave there an advice please...
    Have you thought what is your next step?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Celebrate!! drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    ether00ether00 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    Netadmin320Netadmin320 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    j-manj-man Member Posts: 143
    ehnde wrote: »

Congrats! For this, it's never too early! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congratulations not pass:)
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    I hate the iPhone some times, should read ON THE pass!!
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    impzimpz Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats. im gonna do mines at the end of this semester after i deal with all these projects and exams
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    Congrats!!! CCNA:S is next? Or just reading it for the knowledge?

(I can't decide if I should go ahead and buy the CCNP books for when I pass ICND2, or if I should try and do a specialty before that. Not sure if they require as much time as the entire CCNA, or if one track is moreso than the other (Voice longer than Security) etc.) Honestly, I may as well just order all of the Cisco Press books...long years ahead..oh boy.
  • Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    mattlee09 wrote: »
    Congrats!!! CCNA:S is next? Or just reading it for the knowledge?

(I can't decide if I should go ahead and buy the CCNP books for when I pass ICND2, or if I should try and do a specialty before that. Not sure if they require as much time as the entire CCNA, or if one track is moreso than the other (Voice longer than Security) etc.) Honestly, I may as well just order all of the Cisco Press books...long years ahead..oh boy.

Yessir, CCNA:Security is next. I'm already 39 pages in. Read over the exam objectives and there's a disturbing amount of that godawful SDM. Makes me wonder when they're going to update to new material. I'm not far enough in really know, but from what others are saying it looks like CCNA:Security doesn't take as long to study for as the CCNA exam :)
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • Options
    518518 Member Posts: 165 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!!!!!