Options

Passed Security+ Today

SynthrosSynthros Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the Security+ exam today. Trifecta completed!!!

Comments

• Options
    CertGuy2011CertGuy2011 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats !!!!!

What's next ?
  • Options
    Thanks CertGuy :)

Next, I'm going for the Windows 7 Configuration exam (70-680). I've got that scheduled for the end of May.
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Synthros on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    Thanks Dr. IT!
  • Options
    Armor149Armor149 Member Posts: 115 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    JaCkNiFeJaCkNiFe Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, time for a celebration!...What's next?
    Lab on!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!

Jacknife, I took advantage of the free Microsoft voucher through Dreamspark as a student, so I will be using that to take the 70-680 exam. I was planning to take it eventually anyway, but the free voucher gave me incentive to do it now rather than later. I'm currently studying and am planning to take the exam near the end of May.
  • Options
    JaCkNiFeJaCkNiFe Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Synthros wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!

Jacknife, I took advantage of the free Microsoft voucher through Dreamspark as a student, so I will be using that to take the 70-680 exam. I was planning to take it eventually anyway, but the free voucher gave me incentive to do it now rather than later. I'm currently studying and am planning to take the exam near the end of May.

Awesome! Dreamspark is a great resource, I was stoked when I found out they were giving out one free voucher to verified students. I am using mine to take the 72-686 since my degree program covers all of the other Microsoft exams I plan to take.

Good luck!
    Lab on!
  • Options
    JoshD779JoshD779 Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Trifecta! icon_cheers.gif

I should be there in about a month. I've just got to wait for my new term to start before I can take the exam.
    WGU BS-IT Network Design and Management

Complete: EWB, LAC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, WFV1, INC1, INT1, TEV1, TTV1, HVC1, HVT1, TNV1, CLC1, TSV1, LET1, TPV1, ORC1

Que:
    AKV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, MGC1, SSC1, SST1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1,BHV1, BIV1, TWA1, CPW3
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□