Creepy Stalks Twitter, Foursquare, and Flickr Users by Aggregating GPS Data - Lifehac

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Let's say you wanted to know where a specific Twitter, Foursquare, or Flickr user spends the majority of her time; Creepy lives up to its name by showing you. Just type in any username for a supported service and it will grab any and all location data it can find, from Foursquare check-ins, tweet locations, and even the EXIF data from photos posted to Flickr, Twitpic, yFrog, and other image services. Essentially, it's a stalker's dream app.

Comments

• NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Seeing how I just checked into "Area 51, Nevada" on Foursquare after leaving "The Office of the Vice President, Washington D.C." and I don't tweet, I'm not too worried about people finding me ;P
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    Seeing how I just checked into "Area 51, Nevada" on Foursquare after leaving "The Office of the Vice President, Washington D.C." and I don't tweet, I'm not too worried about people finding me ;P

I'm going to guess you are not the typical teenager... icon_lol.gif
    I'm going to guess you are not the typical teenager... icon_lol.gif

I'm a little old to be a teenager. I can't stand all the foursquare updates on my facebook so I hacked the firefox addon to allow custom locations using latitude and longitude and I have been spamming those people with bogus checkins as a somewhat virtual slap in the face.

I really should invest all this extra time in studying for my next cert icon_rolleyes.gif
    WGU PROGRESS

I'm a little old to be a teenager. I can't stand all the foursquare updates on my facebook so I hacked the firefox addon to allow custom locations using latitude and longitude and I have been spamming those people with bogus checkins as a somewhat virtual slap in the face.

I really should invest all this extra time in studying for my next cert icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh I knew you weren't, my point was simply that in my experience the younger generation seems willing to give out a lot about themselves. I think that is changing, but not as quickly as I wish it would.
    Oh I knew you weren't, my point was simply that in my experience the younger generation seems willing to give out a lot about themselves. I think that is changing, but not as quickly as I wish it would.

Unfortunately, I see this almost equally as much in the 20's and 30's crowd as well...
    WGU PROGRESS

Unfortunately, I see this almost equally as much in the 20's and 30's crowd as well...

My wife is starting to catch on since I'm so security conscience, (some friends claim I'm paranoid) but if I wasn't I doubt she would know how much Facebook tells about her. Monthly I Google my name and this time I was surprised to see how much Facebook unwittingly leaks about it's users.