Options

70-680 passed

DanielHughesDanielHughes Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wow, just back from the testing centre and I passed with 727.
Have been studying on and off for about 6 months now. I sat the exam about 4 months ago and failed with a 680 ish score (can't remember as I threw the paper out - I was disappointed!). Got quite busy at work and been doing other things so about a month ago I got back into it. CBT Nuggets and MS Self Paced Training kit got me there in the end, along with heaps of help from these forums and study notes. Cheers guys and girls!
I would have liked to do more labs but didn't really have the facility to do so.
Next step is upgrading the 70-648

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
    Congrats. I got lucky this week too 700 round lol.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the win!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    altjxaltjx Member Posts: 194
    congrats!
    CompTIA: A+, Security+, Network+
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Thanks all, was a big relief to get through it. Hardest exam I have done so far
  • Options
    altjxaltjx Member Posts: 194
    Thanks all, was a big relief to get through it. Hardest exam I have done so far

I agree with you there. By far the toughest for me as well.
    CompTIA: A+, Security+, Network+
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
  • Options
    tecjohnsontecjohnson Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow...seeing all these passes is giving me some hope.

Congrats.
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Mate

I am doing my 680 and find the ( imaging , direct access topics a brain burner )icon_rolleyes.gif
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    I found that certificates and ip 6 to 4 were the most confusing areas for me, which doesn't bode well for the server exams ahead!
  • Options
    NoelMMNoelMM Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass, however you say its hardest you've done !
    I just sat and passed this last week and i thought (other than Vista)
    it was very easy. Short questions and short anwsers made a breeze
    compared to likes of Beast (291) or the Beastmaster (293), now these
    i thought hard.

For anyone taking exam, most of the questions you can get rid of half answers straight away. I confess unless you know way about a couple area's then might struggle.... but hey its an exam !

Cheers
    Doc